There's just so much great music out right now that I couldn't squeeze it all into my previous mix, so this next mix has come along a little sooner than usual. I discovered a really smooth remix of Shakedown by Iain Jamieson which sets the tone nicely for this mix. Piano On by Moussa Clarke and Zak Gee is one of those rare tracks that has so much texture to it, it's a little dark and moody but with a core uplifting piano loop rocking throughout, one of Moussa's best tracks to date. Mr V returns in the only way he knows how, laying down some hip house vocals and a few tracks later we have a vintage reprise of Diamond Rings by X-Presidents with Freejack on the remix. Back To Basics by Joe Bell turns up the heat with a bass driving monster and we close out with a high energy track from Stylezz & Chester Young and Let Me Out. So many great tracks in this one, I really hope you enjoy it too, let me know in the comments below.
This track was tagged with the following keywords: Other.
These are the meta information of this upload:
Listen to all music and sounds of DJ Paul Velocity and follow this user by signing in for free.
01. Shakedown - At Night (Iain Jamieson Remix)
02. 84Bit - Dreams (Gary Tuohy Remix)
03. Da Lukas - Let The Rhythm Ride (Original Mix)
04. Funky Truckerz + Dancing Divaz - Make Me Feel Better (Original Mix)
05. Moussa Clarke + Zak Gee - Piano On
06. Sophie Lloyd, Dames Brown, David Penn - Calling Out (David Penn Extended Remix)
07. Mr. V, Pink Fluid - We Rock The World (Bastian Van Shield Remix)
08. Low Steppa, Scott Diaz - Heard It All Before (Scott Diaz Extended Remix)
09. X-Presidents - Diamond Rings (Freejak Remix)
09. MK - Look Right Through (Lost Focus Remix)
11. Weiss - Feel My Needs (eSQUIRE Bootleg Remix)
12. Pirupa, Malandra Jr., Qubiko - How Many Times (Qubiko Remix)
13. Joe Bell (Her) - Back to the Basics (Original Mix)
14. Stylezz + Chester Young - Let Me Out (Extended Mix)